EE@UTA...and...yeah.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaTeX (OMG I hate that the title has to be 10 characters minimum!)

2 posters

Go down

LaTeX (OMG I hate that the title has to be 10 characters minimum!) Empty LaTeX (OMG I hate that the title has to be 10 characters minimum!)

Post by Melissa Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:39 am

I don't know what it would take to implement into the forum, but we really need a way of writing equations better. I know Science Forum uses LaTeX

Melissa

Back to top Go down

LaTeX (OMG I hate that the title has to be 10 characters minimum!) Empty Re: LaTeX (OMG I hate that the title has to be 10 characters minimum!)

Post by Admin Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:35 am

I have absolutely no idea. lol. This is a free forum. I seem to remember on physics forums in the homework help section, what you type in automatically re-formats into more usable equation syntax. What you might try though (although I admit it's a bit of a pain) is to type up the equations in Word or something else that you can use to type out proper looking equations, and then for quick visibility in the forum, take a screenprint, save the relevant part of the image, and then put that image in your post. the image buttons are to the left of the URL button above. when i have time, i can try to find if there's a better way that doesnt involve me having to pay people money lol.

Admin
Admin

https://abcdgm.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

LaTeX (OMG I hate that the title has to be 10 characters minimum!) Empty Re: LaTeX (OMG I hate that the title has to be 10 characters minimum!)

Post by Admin Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:39 am

I've turned on quick reply, multi quote, and i found the minimum characters thing--so now you can go "Omigosh I LOVE that the title can be less than 10 characters!! cheers "

Admin
Admin

https://abcdgm.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down