EE@UTA...and...yeah.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read here before posting in EE Help...

Go down

Read here before posting in EE Help... Empty Read here before posting in EE Help...

Post by Admin Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:11 am

If you came here first, look over the rules here before posting: Welcome and Rules. As should be obvious with the title, these are the forums for asking and answering questions related to the various projects, homework assignments, tests, etc. that we all have to do. As such, try your best to stay on topic in here, and I'll strive not to be a nazi. Occasional OT is obviously fine, but if a thread starts off as a non-help thread or the majority of it becomes a non-help thread, I'll migrate it to the correct location and add a reply noting I've done so.

Before posting, check out any relevant links in the forum's sticky topic as well as any other existing topics to see if you can answer your own question. If you post a question that's already been asked, you'll be banned immediately. Kidding! Someone here will help if they can, be it directly or with a link. Good luck! Smile

Admin
Admin

https://abcdgm.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Read here before posting in EE Help... Empty Re: Read here before posting in EE Help...

Post by Admin Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:43 pm

It is 2016, and this forum never really took off. On top of that, all starting members have since graduated. If there is anyone that is a UTA EE major that would like to take this forum over to try to make it into something better for your fellow students, please contact me from your UTA email address at daniel.c.good@gmail.com and let me know. I'll be happy to figure out how to hand over the account.

Admin
Admin

https://abcdgm.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down